Sunday, May 24, 2009

New page to cover e-Bay auctions

As you may know from earlier posts, I've opened an e-Bay account to sell some collectibles, like the baseball cap signed by Carroll Shelby pictured above. And so I've added a new page to the MyFordDreams family (linked in title) MyFordShops, so I can post pics and details of those auctions.
Not all items are auto related. Like this item which is a picture disc of the BBC series Dr Who.
I've watched Dr Who since I discovered it 1976. It was on the air from 1963 to 1989 or so and they've re-established the franchise with the new series and spin offs.
What can I say, in this economy we're all doing what we can to stay afloat, MyFordDreams is no differetnt. I'm sure you've noticed that I've started to accept advertisements on the blog. All auto related and sites that I feel would be a benefit to my readers.
Don't worry, I'm not going to compromise the integrity of my blog. I'll still be giving you all I have to say about FoMoCo. And with this new page, I won't be blogging here about the auctions.

No comments: