Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I know I can seem tough on Ford sometimes, but it's tough love


It's like a tough love here at MyFordDreams, there's no doubt I love Ford, but from my criticism some could get the wrong idea. I'm not trying to tear them down, I'm trying to put a fire under their rear. So, let's talk about what I look forward to over the next few years.
I'm looking forward to the new small cars like the Fiesta and new "global" Focus. There has been talk about a new Ranger that will be coming. I'm thrilled about this. Rumors have been that the Fusion and Mondeo will merge in the future, another great thing. The true globalization of Ford's lineup looks like it's well underway.
Ford's advancement of new technologies like EcoBoost and further development of their Hybrid program are all great. Ford's increase in quality over the last few years is a plus. There's a lot to look forward to. But when can we expect an IRS in the Mustang?
Unlike professional journalists and bloggers I don't have to pull my punches out of fear that I won't get invited to test drive the latest and greatest. I already don't get invited. I have the freedom of a true Ford Fanatic to say it like I see it and how I'd like to see it.
Sometimes it's a good thing to be the little guy that nobody cares about.

No comments: