Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Bob Elton of The Truth About Cars, talks Cougars

OK, I know I've been neglecting my blog, but I'm back. And before I went AWOL, I had read Bob Elton's piece over at The Truth About Cars about Cougars. Not the four legged hairy kind, the luxury brother to the Mustang. Interesting piece, and although I'm against just badging a slightly restyled Mustang, I would love to see a new Cougar with retro styling of the original.

Take the Mustang's stiff capable chassis, consider an IRS, stretch it and bring out a new Cougar. But do it right, give it the formal roof line of the origianl, design a convertible from the begining and make sure it can have every option a customer would want. A moonroof, DVD navigation system, leather interior and power adjustable everything.

No comments: