Saturday, February 16, 2008

The more I see of Ford in Europe, the more I hope we see it here in the near future.

I haven't blogged in a while, been busy, but that doesn't mean I haven't been reading about all the new Ford products around the globe. And the more I see what the rest of the world gets, the more I hope that we get it here. Igor, a regular reader and commentor, has said that we should be patient and that he's got word that we will indeed see a new crop of Euro Fords in the North American market, possibly as early as 2010 or 2011. And he seems to be right? Mulally is quoted as saying Ford is going to bring global Ford product here in that timeframe.

Well, I know what I want, I want the Kuga CUV with a Turbo Diesel and 6 speed manual.

1 comment:

Igor Holas said...

Kuga = 2011 Escape - but without the diesel.

Igor