Thursday, August 13, 2009

Maybe? the 2010's are on dealer lots and CARS still has money, so maybe I'll do this..


On again, off again, when will I pull the trigger on this? As the adventure continues. I was just goofing around online, when I noticed that one of my local dealers has Escape Limited with I-4 leather and moonroof in stock. I called the salesman and I'm going to take a look at it Friday.
Now, I know I said I didn't want to scrap my Ranger, I do love that truck, it's the only way to do this. And for several reason I want to do this. Currently I own 2 vehicles, that I like a lot, but with the financial situation I could cut expenses considerably by trading the Mazda and scrapping the Ranger, and the Escape would still give me good mpg and winter driving ability.
So, here I go again, but this time armed with all the knowledge that I didn't have before and a simpler deal. I may know by Friday evening if this is going to happen and if it does, I could have the new vehicle by early next week.
And I was "this close" to going and buying a Honda CRV EX-L, the local dealer has 17 of them!
Couldn't find an Equinox at all.

No comments: