Friday, September 22, 2006

It's a brave new world out there...MoJoRadioLive.com

Ok, I'm back again, after a couple of days with yet more technical breakdowns, I'm able to post again. I hope... And going way off topic here, but that's acceptable from time to time.

I want to share with you a recent discovery of mine, MoJoRadioLive! Some friends of mine, who I haven't seen in a while have an Intenet Radio station. http://mojoradiolive.com
WebKittyn, a friend for many years, is the driving force behind this new venture and the host/star of Kittyn Kitch. The Kitch is an hour long daily (most days) talk show where few topics are out of bounds, and no punches are pulled. It's not for the kiddies, but it's thought provoking and entertaining.

DJ Darkstar is another old friend, and WebKittyn's sometimes co-host/business partner. I've known the Darkstar for 20 years and he hosts the Dark Hours on Friday nights. 2 hours of music talk and humor.

There are more than just the two shows, check out the website, and even if there's not a live show, the default playlist music is an interesting mix. But as I'm typing this, I am reminded that this is not for the kids, it's an adult world, small a, not xxx, but there is adult language.

2 comments:

WebKittyn said...

Thank you for the plug, that was really cool of you!

You're blogrolled now, good to see you out here in the bloggy world!

Thank you again!

Big Ford Fan said...

Hey! My pleasure, I like to point out interesting new sites every now and then, and I've been enjoying your show as well as DarkStar's. I can't wait to see some of the new content you're working on. It's always interesting to be their when something new unfolds.